Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Spreading Pottermania

When I just surfing in the net I just read something about the upcoming film of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It is been one of my favorite movies of the all time about the adventure of the boy and the destiny that he could be in the end.

The pottermania is widely spreading in the world right now before the day released of the upcoming film. Just because this film is too big for the ending it is been decided to split into two parts. Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 will be released on November 19, 2010 while the second part will be on July 2011.

Based in the article that I have read in the internet there is could be some of the leading characters than will be gone in the final chapter of the book. This is could be sad to the fans. After the great surprise that one of the leading character In the Harry Potter 6 is gone and a few more characters will be gone in the final chapter. It is also sad to the part of the author but this is the story goes.

I am so excited to watch the epic finale of the Harry Potter film series. Just teasing me up in my chair and just what to see it now!

1 comment: