Thursday, September 30, 2010

It is superman!

If you just been the avid fan of the television series Smallville maybe you can relate to the superman thing. As all we know that superman is been the so popular all over the world just because he is been the super hero. Since I was a child I just love to watch the superman thing now that I am almost in the 20’s I just love to watch the Smallville series. It is been different among to the other kind of series that I have seen.

I just Watch Smallville Online because I cannot catch up it in the television. One of the great advantage in the online is you can watch it every time you want just like you will replay and replay. Sounds like I just addicted to the series that I love to watch but it is just my past time at the house.

In the season 10 of the Smallville everything is been so excited to watch it at it bumps to the final season. i am just wondering what could be happen to Clark as he is now accepting his destiny. But foe now I just set it to my entertainment room and watch smallville season 10 episode 2 online entitled shield. This is could be interesting as this season as it comes to the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment