Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wilfred (US) Season 1 Episode 5 Respect Preview


Don’t miss to watch Wilfred (US) Season 1 Episode 5 entitled Respect this Thursday night July 21, 2011 at FX. After a shocking experience at the doggy care to settle with Kirsten while in this episode Wilfred will reveals an extraordinary ability when Ryan takes him to a hospice to volunteer. So what could be that extraordinary ability?

The Show is about Elijah Wood and Jason Gann star in the new show about a struggling and suicidal ex-lawyer named Ryan (Wood) who befriends his neighbor's dog Wilfred (Gann), even though he sees him as a man in a dogsuit. Fiona Gubelmann also stars as Ryan's attractive neighbor and Wilfred's owner, Dorian Brown as Ryan's controlling sister Kristen.

1 comment:

  1. I will never look at peanut butter the same again, or stuffed animals. Jason Gann is a great actor, I am glad he did Wilfred in the version of the show as well, it wouldn't had been the same if he hadn't be involved. Elijah Wood always seems to pull a role of a poor lost soul who is pushed around by everyone, so he fits the part as well. Working nights at DISH I have to record Wilfred every week, but I don't have to wait until I get home to watch it, I can stream it to my iPhone using my sling adapter, it allows me stream my recorded shows, or live subscribed channels wherever I am, and right now DISH subscribers can qualify for a free sling adapter at http://bit.ly/kUGI7J

    ReplyDelete