Thursday, September 9, 2010

Resident Evil Afterlife Day

It is September 10, 2010 as I wake up this morning with the beautiful sunshine and a new day to spend with my work and doesn’t miss to Watch Resident Evil Afterlife Online. This is could be the day that we have been waiting for to watch this phenomenal movie of the year.

This movie is been one of my favorite movie that I love to watch from the games to the movies it is been an all time favorite. It is been the time that I love to spend my day into some worthful things in my life as I’ve been recovered from being sick yesterday. Our life is been so worth every time we wake up in the morning we are still find for the new things in our life a new experience.

Just like Alice in the movie Resident Evil Afterlife she doesn’t surrender to find for the cure in the virus and find for the survivors and the never ending battle against the Umbrella Corporation. Alice(Milla Jovovich) is been an extra ordinary woman that want a peace in the world but because of the scientific practices of the Umbrella Corporation everything is been change. As you can seen in the previous movies of the Resident Evil is been a great journey for Alice to fight against the zombies. But in the series of the film Alice will take revenge with her clone armies and a help from the old friend Claire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment