Thursday, August 19, 2010

The dangerous Spring break with Piranha

Every time I just wake up in the morning I am just thinking about the things I need to do. The existence of the things in my mind is still their like to Watch Piranha 3D Online that am always thinking of. Many of my friends called me that being just being loved to watch movies. Movies is been commonly used as the past time of the people that comes from the work and also to refresh your minds.

When it comes to the selection of the movies I just prefer to watch the horror film. In this August 20,2010 one of the great movie of the 1970’s will be back to scare as again the Piranha but this time it is in the digital 3d technology.

Actually I just hear it about the movie of the Piranha 3D in one of my friend. As I have hear the movie I was just look up the teaser of the movie in the youtube but in that time the movie is supposed to be released in August 27, 2010 but because of the leak happen it is been considered to be released on August 20. This movie is one of the awaited horror film that makes everyone scare.

This movie is all about to the fish called the piranha. As of one day an earthquake happen that let the opening of the legendary fish comes out in the lake and find a fresh human flesh to eat. But a group of strangers just figure it out what is happening to the famous Lake Victoria and makes them to stop this kind of creature. It is really dangerous in the lake and must stop this fishes because every spring break the population of the Lake explodes from 5,000 to 50,000 people before they become the prey of this fish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment